NBA Talk

dgreco

46. Golden State Warriors Stephane Lasme PF/UMass

47. Washington Wizards Dominic McGuire SF/Fresno St.

48. Los Angeles Lakers Marc Gasol C/Spain

49. Chicago Bulls Aaron Gray C/Pittsburgh

50. Dallas Mavericks Renaldas Seibutis SG/Lithuania

51. Chicago Bulls JamesOn Curry SG/Oklahoma St.

I thought Glen Davis went to Seattle?? Was he traded to Boston?

Thanks for the updates as always :thumbsup:

yea it was part of the Ray Allen trade. I think the celtics made some good moves, I think they leave themselves with some chips. Al Jefferson and theo Ratliff to Minnesota for KG. Gives the Celtics 3-4 years to make a run, and KG will come with both Ray Allen and Paul Pierce in Boston.

Holy Celtics!!! So, let's get this straight, the Celts now have Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, Big Baby in the draft, and have the ability to get Kevin Garnett. Wow. That's all I can say.... wow.

The Bulls did well getting Noah too. That team should be really good this year.

Holy Celtics!!! So, let's get this straight, the Celts now have Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, Big Baby in the draft, and have the ability to get Kevin Garnett. Wow. That's all I can say.... wow.

The Bulls did well getting Noah too. That team should be really good this year.

I would like to see how the Celtics finish this off season, but either way I think they are serious contenders

• 1 month later...

Tim Donaghy pleaded guilty to two felony charges. He was released on $250,000 bond, faces a maximum of 25 years in prison when he is sentenced Nov. 9 for conspiracy to engage in wire fraud and transmitting betting information through interstate commerce. He also must pay a $500,000 fine and at least $30,000 in restitution to the government.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good question, I was wondering that myself. The race out in the Wild West is just insane! Maybe one of the tightest races ever? 3 Games seperating 7 teams?? And all the trades with the players on new teams. The Rockets streak is very impressive; esp. w/o Yao. T Mac is on a mission. As much I hate to say it, the Lakers look like the new team to beat in the West with Gasol now in the line-up; and Bynum comes back. Can't count out the Suns yet. And the Spurs always make some noise. What's up with the Mavs??

The Pistons/Celtics should be a great Eastern Conference Finals. Sorry LeBron.

The balance of power is too lop-sided with 10 strong teams out West vs. 5 strong teams in the East.

Yeah you right! 8th seed Golden State shocked the world by sweeping the 1st place Mavs last year! They are a dangerous team. The Jazz aren't too shabby either.

Jazz as a 5 seed is going to be a tough matchup for the #4 seed. I think the west is just to tough, they may be to worn down by the finals. With a 6 seed Phoenix, a 7 seed Dallas and 8 seed Golden St. it isn't fun playing any of them.

Look at this tight race out West! The Rockets Win streak will be put to the test when they face the Lakers on Sunday in a Battle for 1st Place; Then face the Celtics on Tuesday Night

WESTERN CONFERENCE

#1 Lakers 45-20

#2 Rockets 45-20

#3 Hornets 44-20

#4 Jazz 44-24

#5 Suns 44-22

#6 Spurs 44-22

#7 Mavericks 43-23

#8 Warriors 40-24 *4 1/2 games behind

--Nuggets 39-26

--Trail Blazers 35-32

EASTERN CONFERENCE