NBA Talk

dgreco

Yeah. I don't ever remember this many good 1st Round series! Especially out West! Where all teams have won no less than 50 games!! This is gonna be INTENSE!

The Hornets inexperience hurts them too; and Dallas handled them during the regular season. + the Mavs will probably use last year's embarrassment after being swept by the 8th seed Warriors 4-0 as motivation.

Hopefully the Suns can punish the Spurs after last year's dirty joke. The Suns need to win 1 of the first 2 in San Antonio.

Intense game so far with Wizards/Cavs. LeBron's alley-oop dunk was SICK! And Arenas was on FIRE!

Edited by richyb83

Impressive Sixers upset over the Pistons!

What happened to the Wizards in Game 2??

The poor Rockets are in trouble; now going to Utah and down 0-2. The Jazz have the Best Home record in the NBA!

If the Suns can't go to the Finals, I would not mind the Jazz playing the Celtics.

Impressive Sixers upset over the Pistons!

What happened to the Wizards in Game 2??

The poor Rockets are in trouble; now going to Utah and down 0-2. The Jazz have the Best Home record in the NBA!

If the Suns can't go to the Finals, I would not mind the Jazz playing the Celtics.

I think the Sixers will def. go 7, but might have the chance to steal the series. I feel bad for TMac though he looks to go 0-7 or 0-8 in the first round and it really has never been his fault or should the blame be put on him.

Besides Houston being in a huge hole it looks like the Mavs have no shot at all against the Hornets. The Spurs did what they had to do at home and we will see what happens in Phoenix. I also think Toronto might turn this series around once it goes back home and if they get the momentum they could steal the series.

What really hurts is the Suns blew "double-digit" leads in the 1st half in BOTH games!! The Spurs are savvy. The season is on the line the the Suns going back home on Friday!

The Mavs have no answer for Chris Paul! Can they regroup at home??

The Magic/Raptors series has turned into a good one.

How will the Pistons do in Game 2 vs. the Sixers??

The Nuggets play NO "D" and lack discipline. The Jazz-Lakers series should be very interesting!

Yeah after the Suns blew Game #1 it's been all down hill for them since then.

The Lakers went up 3-0 on the Nuggets.

The Magic now lead the series 3-1 over Raptors.

Good to see the Sixers up on the Pistons!

I thought the Raptors had a chance to take this series, but it looks like it is over. It also looks like the Suns, Hawks, Nuggets are all pretty much done too.