NBA Talk

dgreco

anyone surprised with GS, in my mind I was thinking they could be the team to beat the mavericks, espeically if dirk doesn't play like a clutch player. Well last night he didnt, and GS won. I have a feeling GS can take this series if Dirk doesn't step up.

Some things that come to mind with the Mavs/GS match-up other than GS winning during regular season is (ex-coach Mavs) craftyDon Nelson now coaching the Warriors. Avery Johnson for some reason went "small ball" last night playing Dirk at Center. That played right into the hands of GS. Dampier and Diop are the Mavs Center's. Dirk was only 4 for 16; Stackhouse 0 for 6 scoreless!!! They need to move Dirk back to power forward. When healthy Baron Davis is a beast! :tough:

I had earlier predicted(posted) Dallas 4-2; could it now go to 7??

Edited by richyb83

Some things that come to mind with the Mavs/GS match-up other than GS winning during regular season is (ex-coach Mavs) craftyDon Nelson now coaching the Warriors. Avery Johnson for some reason went "small ball" last night playing Dirk at Center. That played right into the hands of GS. Dampier and Diop are the Mavs Center's. Dirk was only 4 for 16; Stackhouse 0 for 6 scoreless!!! They need to move Dirk back to power forward. When healthy Baron Davis is a beast! :tough:

I had earlier predicted(posted) Dallas 4-2; could it now go to 7??

i think it will go either 6 or 7, but I almost want the warriors to win, especially because i want to see the rockets and tmac make it to the finals, and GS is an easier road to the finals.

The Bulls just Won 107-89; pulling away late in the game. Now up 2-0! Ben Gordon had 27pts.; Luol Deng 26. Do the Heat have it in them to Win the next 4 out of 5??

Rockets/Suns in Western Finals???? I know better than to get ahead of myself.

Rockets/Spurs in the western finals I think, unless Denver gets the upset, then yes Rockets/Suns...

The Bulls just Won 107-89; pulling away late in the game. Now up 2-0! Ben Gordon had 27pts.; Luol Deng 26. Do the Heat have it in them to Win the next 4 out of 5??

Rockets/Suns in Western Finals???? I know better than to get ahead of myself.

The Bulls looked good. I think they'll take the series, it just doesn't look like the Heat's aging lineup of Shaq, G. Payton and Morning will be able to keep pace with the Bulls.

The Suns and Rockets came back down to earth. Both still lead 2-1.

The Lakers came back strong after trailing 31-14. Kobe finally got some help.

The Jazz held the Rockets to only 67 pts in their win. Yao and TMac had 50 of those; they can't do it by themselves.

i think it is gonig to show how good the rockets are, once Battie and howard and the others get points they may be a really tough team to beat.

Bulls over the Heat, the champs are out. Bulls vs Pistons will be a great matchup. A rematch of sorts from the Bad Boys & Jordan era.

I think this will be a great series, but the Bulls won the season series 3-1 so we'll see how this turns out.

I was totally impressed with the Bulls!!! I had no idea they would sweep the Heat. Just thought they would win 4-3. The Bulls/Pistons series in only the 2nd round is like an Eastern Conference Finals match-up IMO. The winner goes to the finals.

The Suns got back on track vs. the Lakers to go up 3-1. Steve Nash had 23 assist!!!

How will the Mavericks(down 2-1) do tonight vs. the Warriors??

Edited by richyb83

I figured it would be tough for Dallas no matter given GS success this season, ex-coach Nelson,etc. but I still had the Mavs winning 4-2. This is a stunning turn of events

I don't think anybody could have predicted the Bulls sweep of the Heat. How will they do vs. the Pistons??

I figured it would be tough for Dallas no matter given GS success this season, ex-coach Nelson,etc. but I still had the Mavs winning 4-2. This is a stunning turn of events

I don't think anybody could have predicted the Bulls sweep of the Heat. How will they do vs. the Pistons??

The Bulls won the season series, and like Golden State who swept Dallas during the season, I think the Bulls beat the Pistons in 7.