NBA Talk

dgreco

^That was one wild game Tuesday night!!! The Mavs blew a huge lead, then GS lost their lead at the end.

GS Warriors are on a 20-3 run; now up 76-57. Can they finish off the Mavs tonight??

The Rockets/Jazz are now tied up 3-3.

The Suns advanced beating the Lakers 4-1; the Spurs beat the Nuggets 4-1 too. Any thoughts on the Suns/Spurs series???

Edited by richyb83

The Spurs outlasted the Suns. Now up 1-0. Steve Nash(31 pts.) was not able to play in the final 2 minutes; he and Tony Parker collided. After hitting a 3, Nash's nose would not stop bleeding and needed stiches. Parker was lying on the ground and had a big welp on his forehead.

I think this series goes 7 and the winner goes to the Finals.

Edited by richyb83

Was what happened to Nash last night an accident I didn't get a chance to see the game.

yea he bumped into parker, they hit heads basically, but IDK why nash was bleeding so much. It looked like he needed stitches.

so detroit is really looking dominating in the second round. They may be the team to beat in the east, I don't think eitehr cleveland or New Jersey can do it.

Also, the first half in GS/Utah was crazy 66-63, but GS plays so fast it is crazy. When you watch them cut to the nets its unbelievable.

if Utah and GS continue to run, it is going to be an exciting series. I also think that is the only way Utah can beat GS, is if they run with them. If they try to slow it down like Dallas I think they will lose. Carlos Boozer is good in the middle, but if they play slow he won't get enough chances.

It's crazy how match-up's work in the NBA. The Jazz just match-up better vs. GS IMO. But Dallas would probably fare better vs. Utah bec. of match'ups. It's a crazy circle. The Jazz are looking good at the half tonight 63-55. Okur and Boozer are pounding the boards; have a great game plan.

The Suns got back on track with an impressive 101-81 win over the Spurs; tie the series 1-1. Stoudamire had 27 pts. Nash had 20 pts. 16 assist.

I gave the Pistons good luck! I stopped watching near the beginning of the 3rd because they were down 16 then when I was online later I checked the score and they were up by 1 and they won :)

Detroit looks unstoppable in the East. If they win game 4 it will be their 5th consecutive year in the Eastern Conference Finals.

How'd you guys like that GS-Utah game? Baron Davis rules.

Oh man, that dunk was absolutely SICK! BD played in New Orleans for a few years, and he had some amazing dunks, but nothing compared to that. One of the greatest in playoff history!