NBA Talk

dgreco

Cav's played their part at home to tie up the series, now it is a best of 3 game series.

It's actually been a very good series, all four games have been very close. Daniel Gibson added an unexpected 21 points to go with LeBron's 25 to power the Cavs to the win.

Looks like Kobe asked for trade after he called the Lakers head office "a mess" the only problem with that is he still has 4 years left on his 7 year contract.

might be a few places in the east that could really USE him. the league may need Kobe on the east coast also.

On a Side :D:whistling: Spurs are the first team to the NBA finals.

It's actually been a very good series, all four games have been very close. Daniel Gibson added an unexpected 21 points to go with LeBron's 25 to power the Cavs to the win.

Yes, I am actually surprised they made it a series. I seriously thought after the Cavs blew their chances in Detroit that they would probably fold, and Detroit would put them away. I'll eat my words on that one. They still need to be able to get a win in Detroit, and it has to be tonight. If they lose tonight, it won't matter what they do in Game 6, they won't win game 7 on the road. Hopefully for their sake, they don't mess around in the third quarter like they've been, that is what is killing them. They could have won both games in Detroit and could easily won in Cleveland had they just held their own in that quarter instead of losing it by 7 or more points each and every game so far.

Looks like Kobe wants to stay put for now, after he and Phil Jackson talked Kobes position on being traded seemed to have changed, it looks like all he wanted to do is blow off some steam maybe because LA has not won a championship since Shaq left.

Looks like Kobe wants to stay put for now, after he and Phil Jackson talked Kobes position on being traded seemed to have changed, it looks like all he wanted to do is blow off some steam maybe because LA has not won a championship since Shaq left.

I don't really think Kobe can go anywhere else though.

So who wins tonight? Cavs or Pitsons?

I literally want to say the Cavs as I'm rooting for them, but something in the back of my head keeps saying Pistons. If the Cavs can keep their high level of play going on the road, and score in the 3rd Quarter, I think they'll take it in Auburn Hills. However, it just seems like the Pistons are always right there; even when everything is going against them, they never really seem to be out of the game.

Pulling for the Cavs :thumbsup:

I am with you, I have no idea who will win though.

Also, the word is Seattle is getting the ok to move, and they are looking at both Kansas City and Oklahoma City. Think any of the final push to get the move is made by both the NBA and the team because of the #2 pick and getting this kid in a more easily viewable market?

I am with you, I have no idea who will win though.

Also, the word is Seattle is getting the ok to move, and they are looking at both Kansas City and Oklahoma City. Think any of the final push to get the move is made by both the NBA and the team because of the #2 pick and getting this kid in a more easily viewable market?

So is Las Vegas out of contention to get Seattle?

So is Las Vegas out of contention to get Seattle?

supposidly Seattle specifically named those 2 cities.

Oh my. Florida coach Billy Donovan has agreed to terms with the Orlando Magic for 5 yrs for $ 28mil. Rick Patino didn't make it in the NBA, and neither will Billy. I don't think their coaching style fits in the NBA.

how can you complain about the money, and Patino did get screwed with the draft a little. If he gets Duncan he may still be the celtics coach.

Every man has his $price?? Oh well, Billy D will be back in the college ranks soon enough; much like tricky Nick leaving the NFL after just a few seasons. The Gators will be losing their star-players too.

correct every man has a price, and to be honest Florida wasn't going to look good next year, how can you complain with what he did.

Nope can't blame Billy Donovan at all...maybe he can take the Magic further into the playoffs. Dwight Howard is a beast!

If the Cavs could simply hit a few of those free throws this game would be over! How frustrating is that? 2 for the last 9 attempts made in 4th Qtr?? LeBron with some strong drives w/thunderous dunks at the end. OT 91-91!

Absolutely amazing performance tonight by Lebron James...historic even. With about 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter I kept saying "he won't be able to keep doing this alone" and I kept saying it for the next hour. But you know what, he did, and he did it better as the game went on...and on...and on.

THAT, sports fans, is professional basketball! Hell, that's professional sports in general! :shok:

Woohoo!!!!!!

Like the Witness sign in Cleveland w/ LeBron on it, we were all witness to one of the most impressive individual performances ever in the playoffs. That was truly an MJ type performance. What a coming out party. I knew he could take over a game if he wanted to, boy did he ever do that. Now, please close it out in Game 6 so we don't have to go back to AH.

Go Cavs

LeBron imo hasn't lived up to the hype. Kobe Bryant, Duane Wade, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, and several other star players would have taken both games over when their teams were struggling offensively and carried them on their backs.

Maybe LJ read your post :) Amazing performance by him last night.

Maybe LJ read your post :) Amazing performance by him last night.

I was truthful w/ that post too. None of those top players would have passed to a at best average shooter when he had a game tieing layup like in game 1. He obviously took the criticism in the press to heart and learned from that mistake, b/c down 2 and 5 seconds to go, he drives in and dunks it to tie the game up. Anyways, I'm still in awe of that performance.

LeBron proves what is wrong with the league, he's getting Jordan type calls. If they called all the players like they call LeBron, I'd be more interested instead of the fix being in for a "superhuman" performance....

There was one blatant phantom foul called last night, and a few that were borderline, but for the most part, he was getting banged around pretty good in the paint. And as for what is wrong with the league, you only have to look as far as Kobe Bryant...the LeBron's, and Duane Wade's will be the ones who bring the NBA back.

Kobe is one of the NBA's Best, but he's also one the best whiner's too. :cry:

Lebron may get his fair share of calls, but the Spurs as a whole get more calls to go their way than any other team I have seen. Don't get me wrong, they are a very good team.

Lebron was a beast that took conrol late in the game last night. He was in the "zone" like Jordan-days of old.