Westheimer Tower

dgreco

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the late 80s I remember the announcement of an office building in the energy corridor that looked much like this. But I remember it looking like it was three boxes stacked at angles where this has many more. But the look is much the same. They had a pic of the building I'm speaking of in the Chronicle. That particular project of course was scrapped due to the energy industry depression in full swing at that time.

In the late 80s I remember the announcement of an office building in the energy corridor that looked much like this. But I remember it looking like it was three boxes stacked at angles where this has many more. But the look is much the same. They had a pic of the building I'm speaking of in the Chronicle. That particular project of course was scrapped due to the energy industry depression in full swing at that time.

Archived