• Decatur
    • Florence-Muscle Shoals
    • Auburn-Opelika
    • Dothan
    • Anniston-Oxford
    • Gasdsden
    • None: Specify closest regional center or major city
    • Out of State
  2. 2. Which region do you put yourself in?

• Northeast Alabama
    • Northwest Alabama
    • North Central
    • West Alabama
    • East Alabama
    • The Wiregrass - (SE)
    • South Alabama
    • South-Central Alabama
    • Central Alabama
    • Black Belt
    • Mobile Bay Area
    • Tennessee Valley
    • Greater Birmingham
    • Out of State
  3. 3. Do you live in a city that sits within 5 minutes of any of these rivers?

• Alabama
    • Tennessee
    • Tallapoosa
    • Coosa
    • Tombigbee
    • Black Warrior
    • Cahaba
    • Chattahoochee
    • Choctawhatchee
    • Mobile-Tensaw
    • Sipsey
    • Conecuh
    • Little River
    • Out of State
  4. 4. Which interstate are you closest to, or travel the most?

• I-10
    • I-20
    • Future: I-22
    • I-59
    • I-359
    • I-459
    • I-759
    • I-20/59
    • I-65
    • I-165
    • I-565
    • I-85
    • Out of State

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't want to do your poll and screw-up your results since I live out of State now, but I was born and raised in Troy. I've not lived in Bama since 1983, but I visit often. My 2 brothers and their wives live in Troy. My nephew is a CPA in Dothan, my niece is in grad. school in Auburn and my nephew is an undergrad. at Auburn. My father and his people were from Selma and Bibb County. Now most of these relatives live in Tuscaloosa and Huntsville. So even though I don't live there anymore, I read your threads often b/c I'm very familiar w/most of the state. And course when I get tired or talk to my relatives on the phone, my Alabama twang comes right back (many years in Ohio and Ft. Lauderdale almost had me losing it.) :)

A big thanks to Southron for starting to include and post info. about the two metro areas I'm most familiar with: Montgomery and Dothan!

I didn't want to do your poll and screw-up your results since I live out of State now, but I was born and raised in Troy. I've not lived in Bama since 1983, but I visit often. My 2 brothers and their wives live in Troy. My nephew is a CPA in Dothan, my niece is in grad. school in Auburn and my nephew is an undergrad. at Auburn. My father and his people were from Selma and Bibb County. Now most of these relatives live in Tuscaloosa and Huntsville. So even though I don't live there anymore, I read your threads often b/c I'm very familiar w/most of the state. And course when I get tired or talk to my relatives on the phone, my Alabama twang comes right back (many years in Ohio and Ft. Lauderdale almost had me losing it.) :)

A big thanks to Southron for starting to include and post info. about the two metro areas I'm most familiar with: Montgomery and Dothan!

• 4 weeks later...

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived