Toronto Walk Part III

swags

I apologize for the delay. My previous pic hoster is probably not going to be alive anymore, and is currently shut down. So I can't upload any more there, and it took me a while to find a new pic host. But, without further adieu, here are some more pictures from my walk in March. We left off at the ChumCity building on Queen St.

100_0447.jpg

A cool sign on a Queen St. shop.

100_0449.jpg

Pedestrian friendly.

100_0451.jpg

Nice building at the corner of Queen and Spadina.

100_0452.jpg

Looking west down Queen St, with a tangle of streetcar wires overhead.

100_0453.jpg

Old bank building turned into a pub. They should really clean that grafitti up.

100_0454.jpg

An alleyway.

100_0455.jpg

If my memory serves me correctly we are now heading south on Spadina. Nice church, sorry my bro's digital camera didn't do what I wanted it to do.

100_0456.jpg

CN Tower: Visible from almost anywhere downtown.

100_0458.jpg

Tangle of streetcar lines at Bathurst and Spadina, with a condo building in the back.

100_0459.jpg

Nice paint and window treatment on this building.

100_0460.jpg

Old building.

100_0461.jpg

Once again, nice restoration on this building.

100_0462.jpg

The condominiums in the distance caught my eye as I passed the Mini car dealership. I like the use of colour.

100_0463.jpg

Seen enough of this bad boy yet? And more streetcar lines.

100_0464.jpg

New condos, called "Cityplace". Oh yeah, and streetcar lines. <_<

100_0465.jpg

Rated best new condominium building in the city by the Toronto Star's architecture critic. Called "Mozo". Sorry I didn't get a better shot of it.

100_0466.jpg

This here is a building I really like... nice crisp lines, nice window treatments... mmm, tasty.

100_0467.jpg

Second City comedy theatre.

100_0469.jpg

Wayne Gretzky's restaraunt.

100_0470.jpg

I really like the colour of the glass with the black and white stripes... looks nice.

100_0471.jpg

Condo. Pretty generic if you ask me.

100_0472.jpg

Beautifully framed, thank you very much. I hope you're not tired of the concrete beast yet.

100_0473.jpg

K, you know what, I think that's a lot of pictures in one thread... I might have got a little carried away. Man, this is fun. Hopefully I will post more within the next week, I still have at least 15 left. Sorry if it was too big a thread for you 56kers.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived