Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CentralArkansas

Will Stephens ever make a move?

4 posts in this topic

I've thought for several years that Warren Stephens had big plans to leave his footprint on downtown Little Rock. He's had plenty of opportunities (along Main, the lot by the Capitol Hotel, etc.), and hasn't made any major developments yet. What is perplexing to me is that the timing seems to be perfect. Everything is turning to gold in that area, and it seems that a critical mass is so close to being reached that you can pratically taste it. Yet, still no move.

So, I will end with the question I started with: will Stephens ever make a move? Or is it just blind hope on my part?

I've thought for several years that Warren Stephens had big plans to leave his footprint on downtown Little Rock. He's had plenty of opportunities (along Main, the lot by the Capitol Hotel, etc.), and hasn't made any major developments yet. What is perplexing to me is that the timing seems to be perfect. Everything is turning to gold in that area, and it seems that a critical mass is so close to being reached that you can pratically taste it. Yet, still no move.

So, I will end with the question I started with: will Stephens ever make a move? Or is it just blind hope on my part?