CLINTON vs. OBAMA

Panamaniac

Clinton vs. Obama  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the nomination?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Barack Obama

Your posts were deleted for breaking our rules and for ignoring warnings that we have given to you about using all bold and colors in your posts, posting large graphics, and general nonsense to draw attention to yourself. BTW, it might help if you actually bother to understand your rights under the Constitution since you citied it as the justification for what you are doing. For one thing the Constitution does not give you the right to say anything that you want on this forum while it gives us every right to delete whatever we please. If you continue to be a pest here, I am going to ban you and be done with it.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panamaniac, you obviously don't understand the full aspects of presidential politics or regional politics at that. If you did, you would understand that when you take such an early lead in polls usually makes the most susceptible to failure in the long run.

Panamaniac, you obviously don't understand the full aspects of presidential politics or regional politics at that. If you did, you would understand that when you take such an early lead in polls usually makes the most susceptible to failure in the long run...

i don't think the polls mean a whole lot, especially this early in the game. hillary would not make a good president solely because she's been practicing her political game. she's making it into a game just like every other front runner right now. the only people who aren't playing the game are the ones who you never hear anything about... ron paul, dennis kucinich, etc. i don't think hillary would get elected president, mainly because she is a woman, but also because she wouldn't make that great a president. who really gives a crap if it would put bill back in the whitehouse. he's not going to be president and, honestly, i don't think bill and hillary spend a whole lot of time together except as an act to make it look like their marriage is strong.

for the record, i loved bill clinton as president and don't care about his affair, but that doesn't mean that i have to think their marriage is still strong or that they even care about each other. i have a feeling they're only still together to better her political game. but who am i to judge someone else's marriage.

The funny thing is I don't believe there is going to be 1 blunder that will cause her to slide rather a combination of other things. One of the first things most have seemed to notice is her overrehearsed and robotic like public appearances and debates. She almost seems unnatural and forced, and I already know that quite a few people have began to notice because I wasn't the first to point this out.

No, she isn't the most accomplished public speaker. She seems stiff, and her voice can get shrill at times. I really would have thought these were issues that could have been improved on with some coaching and training, and maybe she's attempted to do so.

I saw a tape of Bill and Hillary at the same event, and the difference between the two of them is night and day. Bill was always an amazing public presence and made it look sooooo easy. Some people just have a flair for it.

No, she isn't the most accomplished public speaker. She seems stiff, and her voice can get shrill at times. I really would have thought these were issues that could have been improved on with some coaching and training, and maybe she's attempted to do so.

I saw a tape of Bill and Hillary at the same event, and the difference between the two of them is night and day. Bill was always an amazing public presence and made it look sooooo easy. Some people just have a flair for it.

she seems very fake and rehearsed to me. while it's better than coming off like a complete moron the way bush does, it still doesn't make you a good public speaker. she bothers me in many ways. she really just rubs me the wrong way and seems like she does and says a lot of the things she does and says just to better her career and not because she means it.

Runawayjim, everything you said word-for-word is exactly how I feel about her. They is something very shady about her that I can't exactly put my finger on, and I bet a lot of other young people will be feeling the same way after tonight's YouTube debate on CNN.

One of the first things most have seemed to notice is her overrehearsed and robotic like public appearances and debates. She almost seems unnatural and forced, and I already know that quite a few people have began to notice because I wasn't the first to point this out.

yeah, but more than one bush was awesome.... wasn't it boys?

i agree, nothing in our recent political climate sickens me more than the monarchy trend.... but, if you voted for bush jr. and your criticizing a second clinton - you've got some nerve. a second clinton seems far greater than the last 7 years of this current nightmare and too, far greater than another neo-con as president. while i want the dems to run someone other than clinton - best believe i won't be throwing my vote to repubes anytime soon. i've seen the group they're running... not impressed in the least.

I continue to be surprised (and impressed) by Hillary Clinton's mastery of political strategy. The woman is brilliant; no one can deny that, and now we're seeing some of her extraordinary intellect in action.

Her taking on the Defense Dept. was one of the most successful political actions we've seen so far in the campaign. She's not sitting around waiting on the Republicans to start their predictable smear tactics---she's going out on the attack.

Man oh man, is she looking formidable. She is looking like a true leader. I've been bearish about her candidacy since the get-go, and I thought her nomination by the party would cripple the Democrats' chance of winning. I've started realizing I might end up eating crow.

btw, isn't it remarkable how much money Sens. Clinton and Obama have raised?

I think the difference in the support is this:

Clinton Supporters - nostalgic for the Bill Clinton days, thinks Obama is inexperienced

Obama Supporters - wants an outsider and somebody fresh and new, thinks Clinton is the ultimate insider.

I continue to be surprised (and impressed) by Hillary Clinton's mastery of political strategy. The woman is brilliant; no one can deny that, and now we're seeing some of her extraordinary intellect in action.

Her taking on the Defense Dept. was one of the most successful political actions we've seen so far in the campaign. She's not sitting around waiting on the Republicans to start their predictable smear tactics---she's going out on the attack.

Man oh man, is she looking formidable. She is looking like a true leader. I've been bearish about her candidacy since the get-go, and I thought her nomination by the party would cripple the Democrats' chance of winning. I've started realizing I might end up eating crow.

btw, isn't it remarkable how much money Sens. Clinton and Obama have raised?

to a degree. i think some truly want change. the issue i have is that i don't think clinton or obama are bringing anything substantial to the table. i don't think obama is really the candidate for change like many people believe. he's a smooth talker. that worries me.

Archived