Trump

JPKneworleans

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm most definately a realist when it comes to this development, or any other major development, and I'm not exactly sure what would make you think I'm not. I am, however, very optomistic about the Trump project, as I have no real reason not to be. This project has been rolling ever since Katrina; it has been approved by every commission and board it faced, sales are supposedly going very well, financing is in place, and through all of this, the expected groundbreaking has been pretty stable, from first-second quarter 2007 estimates to the newer estimates of June.

Of course I will truly believe it when I see it, but it's hard not to get excited when a project this large does this well, even when something like Katrina seemingly impaires its chances of coming to fruition.

Archived