thread #09: more SAN ISIDRO

More pics about San Isidro's office buildings........This new thread shows Standard Chartered Bank, WIESE tower, and Peru's tallest Chocavento tower.

Thread #10: Skylines and panoramas of FINANCIAL SAN ISIDRO..........

Standard Chartered Bank, 18 floors, 73 meters high

SIS11.jpg

SIS12.jpg

WIESE TOWER, 19 floors, 83 meters high

SIS13.jpg

SIS14.jpg

CHOCAVENTO, Lima's tallest at 107 meters high with only 24 floors

.....at 7 in the morning.......

SIS15.jpg

......at 3 PM.........

SIS16.jpg

SIS17.jpg

SIS18.jpg

......BACK FACADE.........

SIS19.jpg

SIS20.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thx for your words..please......take a look to all of my threads about Lima and post on them, i wish to know what you think about this "emerging" city architecturaly...........

Lima is becoming an interesting and attractive city in terms of architecture since the 1990s.......although it hasnt tall buildings as those in cities from america and asia, ''the city of the Kings" balances its lack of height with really beautiful and innovative designs on buildings...............

Soon i will post about the rest of the cities including my town Trujillo, as well as Cuzco and Macchu Picchu and others.................cheers..............

Very nice photos. I really like the citibank building. Does Lima have a mass transit system and is it well used?

Lima has one of those that used to be under construction in the late 1980s. Fortunately, now construction will resume soon. Besides a new train station will be built covering the whole Lima...............

Archived