Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DwnTwnRaleighGuy

Carolina Railhawks?

9 posts in this topic

It's not perfect, but at least there are 6 trains serving Cary daily.

I guess it's better and certainly a more imposing name than something like "Cary SubdivisionHummingbirds."

Thanks for the website, but after reading it, it still doesn't explain why "Railhawks"? Or Cary Railhawks?

DPK,

Thank you for the link!

And you are sooo right, very corny!!

wjarrettc,

What can I say, but thank you for your support of Soccer in the Triangle,(uh, I mean, that is in "Carolina").

This subject has been quiet lately, but the Railhawks are in the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup semifinals. They will play their first away match on the road vs. the MLS's New England Revolution for a chance to play for the championship.

It is quite an accomplishment for the first year team. They beat Chivas USA in a home exhibition, the Chicago Fire in US Cup play, and a Richmond squad that beat the LA Galaxy.

This subject has been quiet lately, but the Railhawks are in the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup semifinals. They will play their first away match on the road vs. the MLS's New England Revolution for a chance to play for the championship.

It is quite an accomplishment for the first year team. They beat Chivas USA in a home exhibition, the Chicago Fire in US Cup play, and a Richmond squad that beat the LA Galaxy.