Construction on Blair Stone?

fsubelch

Anyone have the details on the construction on Blair Stone between Mahan and Capital Circle? I am not exactly sure what the intersection was, but I drove by there today and noticed quite a bit of land being leveled. Looks to be about time to start building structures, for whatever is going out there. Anyone have the details?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any one see the Article in the Democrat about Wallmart looking at the old Hospital location on Blair Stone road for a new super center?? Here we go again round 6 "or 7 as I am starting to lose count". Pretty soon we will have to put up a sign on I10 that says "You are now entering the City of Walmart". If this keeps up I might have to consider a new place to live! I moved from Coral Springs and Pompano Beach Florida after a walmart was built right across the street from my apartment because things started to get ugly. I could say more about this but it is really getting OLD fast!!!!!

We dont have a thread on how we should stop Walmart from overpopulating Tallahassee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shok:

Any one see the Article in the Democrat about Wallmart looking at the old Hospital location on Blair Stone road for a new super center?? Here we go again round 6 "or 7 as I am starting to lose count". Pretty soon we will have to put up a sign on I10 that says "You are now entering the City of Walmart". If this keeps up I might have to consider a new place to live! I moved from Coral Springs and Pompano Beach Florida after a walmart was built right across the street from my apartment because things started to get ugly. I could say more about this but it is really getting OLD fast!!!!!

We dont have a thread on how we should stop Walmart from overpopulating Tallahassee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shok:

Archived