Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fsubelch

More downtown construction?

8 posts in this topic

I am sure this has been discussed, but I can't find anything on it. There is some new construction on top of the downtown parking garage next to Harry's. What is going here?

fsubelch!!!!!

This is the Plaza Tower. We've got a thread for that one also. It should be on the first page, complete with pictures of the latest progress.

:)

fsubelch!!!!!

This is the Plaza Tower. We've got a thread for that one also. It should be on the first page, complete with pictures of the latest progress.

:)

LMAO!!!!!! Maybe its another WALMART!!!!

Nah, it'd be a Home Depot, since I saw an article saying that HD is starting to build Scotty's sized stores in urban areas.

I remember Scotty's! Why not Have HD take over some of these abandoned Grocery store sites if they want to do something like that.

^ I've actually been into one of these smaller Home Depot hardware stores in the Northern suburbs of Houston, TX (The Woodlands) It was very nice & had your typical selection of everyday hardware type items. Convenient parking, clean store, friendly & helpful staff. I remember thinking while in there that Tallahassee needed something like this...possibly inside Capital Circle somewhere. It did remind me of a small Scottys, Ace Hardware or True Value. I saw another in the suburbs of Dallas/Fort Worth but didn't venture into that one.