Live Action Role Play

So I am running a Vampire Live Action Role Playing Game on FSU Campus. We need some new blood (Pardon the Pun), so I figured I'd try advertising in the coffee house.

Here is the main site (picture provided by Urban Planet's very own TJ!): http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Tallah...yguid=188132096

What is LARPing? The best way I can describe it is that it is like an interactive play. You are one of the characters and you decide what that character does (which in the limits of your character's abilities). If you know anything about D&D, it is like Table Top RPG, but instead you act out what your character does instead of telling the GM.

The setting is in Modern Day Tallahassee. It is an old World of Darkness game, so the game's Tallahassee is a darker version of the real one. Politicians are more likely to be bribed. Crack heads are more likely to sell thier children for drugs. Police officers are more likely to abuse thier privilages. And on top of it all, there is are groups of supernaturals running things. Your character will be a vampire, a creature that could live centuries if they survive all the backstabbing, politics, werewolves, and the savage beast within.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rofl:

Sometimes I wonder.

One of the good things about LARP is you can play "Make Tallahassee in my own image." The more powerful Vampires are big into influencing politians into doing what they want. :shades:

*Hard Sell* You should drop by tommorrow to try the game out. *Hard Sell*

.... Yeah. I don't know why this keeps happening, but we'll talk about this and I'll be all pumped to go with my camera all charged up. Then I forget. I'm so sorry. Friday night everyone wanted Chinese Food and I never pass up on that meal.

.... Yeah. I don't know why this keeps happening, but we'll talk about this and I'll be all pumped to go with my camera all charged up. Then I forget. I'm so sorry. Friday night everyone wanted Chinese Food and I never pass up on that meal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived