Triad Photo of the Day

krazeeboi

Wow! Great shot! What camera are you using, Cityboi?

Thanks! I took it with a Fujifilm FinePix S5700/ 10X optical zoom and 7.1 megapixels

72157600293178314_model_large_ec37441c95.jpg

photo of the day: an unusual site in Greensboro. Located in the Westerwood Neighborhood west of downtown. Photo courtesy of "ru4real"

2978417607_95598be9e8.jpg

While the quality isn't the best, this is a pic of the voting line today at the Southside Branch of the Forsyth County Public library. I took the pic at 10:15am and didn't get to vote until 2:45pm.

vote.jpg

wow...over 4 hours? thats the longest i've heard so far. my family and I voted at the Rural Hall Library site thinking it would be a short wait. try close to 3.5 hours! but it was most definitely worth it. plus the line was full of comedians so that made the time go by fast.

love your photos jerseyboy!

wow...over 4 hours? thats the longest i've heard so far. my family and I voted at the Rural Hall Library site thinking it would be a short wait. try close to 3.5 hours! but it was most definitely worth it. plus the line was full of comedians so that made the time go by fast.

love your photos jerseyboy!

Well, I actually got in line at 9:40! So, more than 5 hrs!! And what gets my goose is that the Journal said the wait there was 2.5!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll take a pic in a little. Greensboro got about 1 inch, enough to cover the ground. The further east you go, the more snow you'll see. It seems like Greensboro and Winston always gets the least amount of snow. :( I was hoping I could get the whole day off work but I'll stay home long enough to see Obama become the 44th president.

Edited by cityboi

• 2 weeks later...