Triad Photo of the Day

krazeeboi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 7:49 PM, SydneyCarton said:

I was in Greensboro today looking at a car.  I managed to snap some photos.   (I generally don’t snap photos when I’m with my family because they complain that I’m delaying them, but I was alone...)

Greensboro has some beautiful old buildings.  By the way, what’s planned for the empty lot across from Project Slugger?

This is what's planned there. 20 story office. Hotel. And apartments.

2080905170_Screenshot_20210402-0142352.thumb.png.ffc7d4ecd5085907199dceb05a592e2b.png

https://www.bizjournals.com/triad/news/2019/05/01/carroll-plans-140-million-development-south-of.html

Here's the page link.

https://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/topic/118851-carroll-south-of-the-ballpark-greensboro/page/4/#comments

• Like 3

14 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

That looks fantastic.  Is it likely to rise, or is it just sitting in limbo and waiting for Godot?

The parking deck is well underway and the hotel is supposed to break ground this year for sure. Apartments are likely to start by the end of next year and office is just a maybe at this point.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

So this project is actually getting built then and isn't sitting in some indefinite limbo.  That's awesome!

Chances are good that the hotel will be built. In fact, I think the chances are decent (50/50) that this project gets built with the mentioned components (hotel, apartments,  office building, and some limited retail).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...