Sign in to follow this  
krazeeboi

Triad Photo of the Day

Greensboro Center-City Park one late night

Aerial-at-night-websmall.jpg

beautifully lit fountains

Fountainsatnightwithcrowd.JPG

0707dgreensboro_9129b_w.jpg

park location many years ago. I can see thre buildings in this photo that still stand today. The Flatiron Building, Greensboro Historical Museum (bell tower is gone) and the Solaris Restaraunt which is that small cottage and long building where the three roads meet

Davie_view_lg.jpg

This is what that intersection looked like in the 80s

Davie_from_Friendly_lg.jpg

This is how big Greensborough was in 1809, about the size of several blocks of downtown Greensboro today, just 42 acres. Friendly Avenue was called Gaston Street in those days.

earlycityplot-weblarge.jpg

Edited by cityboi

winston-salem_pilot_mntn.jpg

Great picture Flash, I've always loved how you can see the Winston-Salem skyline from the mountains as far as southern Virginia. Pilot Mountain is truly a natural treasure to our region.

Incredible photo Flash! That Canon of your's most have some serious zoom on it! You were very fortunate to have such a clear day to take that.

Taken in the Winston-Salem Journal's plaza:

900739129_762b5ebf20_b.jpg

This photo is a little dated because we dont see the big construction crane next to Center Pointe but nevertheless its a nice photo :)

1020489739_4e50a4a40b_o.jpg

another downtown Greensboro photo

1018124133_a439239a2e.jpg

downtown2.jpg

I love this cover

07coverlrg.jpg

Edited by cityboi

Yep, March 3rd to be exact. Tell me about it, I try to avoid that area at all costs. This past weekend was just insane with the tax-free days going on. I was stuck in traffic on Saturday for half an hour trying to get from Stratford to Kester Mill.