Triad Photo of the Day

krazeeboi

I love the Jefferson Standard Building. Its ashame they messed it up attatching the newer tower to it. I've always felt the two towers should have been seperate.

The scale of the windows look bigger on the newer tower not to mention the color on the outside is different. The glass is a different color. The windows should have been blue like the older building. If you are going to make this one building, everything needs to be uniform. If I were the architect, I would have made the newer tower look like it was built with the older tower. What even worse, look at how the two buildings were connected. These are the design flaws I picked out. How does everyone else feel?

191256113_c3aaa58059.jpg

seperatly both are nice towers.

113308292_64e35313ce.jpg

Edited by cityboi

I love the Jefferson Standard Building. Its ashame they messed it up attatching the newer tower to it. I've always felt the two towers should have been seperate.

The scale of the windows look bigger on the newer tower not to mention the color on the outside is different. The glass is a different color. The windows should have been blue like the older building. If you are going to make this one building, everything needs to be uniform. If I were the architect, I would have made the newer tower look like it was built with the older tower. What even worse, look at how the two buildings were connected. These are the design flaws I picked out. How does everyone else feel?

191256113_c3aaa58059.jpg

113308292_64e35313ce.jpg

I agree Cityboi, but in my belief the new section of the Jefferson Pilot (Lincoln Financial) should have been taller. I think it would have accented the design better.

191256113_c3aaa58059.jpg

113308292_64e35313ce.jpg

Yeah I have always felt that was an opportunity wasted. I understand saving money and keeping employees together but that is a bit extreme.