Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

black vw

new fitness center

5 posts in this topic

Our office got a press release on the new Rush fitness centers going in to GSO, HP and Winston. They're talking in the release about a 12 million dollar investment - does anyone know where?

i called the number on the website and it was a recording stating the grand opening is on the 28th? im assuming for all 4 clubs?

sounds like a good deal. a 24/7 gym for only 25.00 a month.

4 locations at 40,000 sf??? Outside of abandoned grocery centers, I'm not sure where these guys are going. I haven't seen anything to give me locations. Does anyone know anything more?

The Rush Fitness website lists the 4 locations.

Wendover Club- 1315 B Bridford Parkway- located on Bridford Pkwy just down from Sports Authority

Brassfield Club- 3727 Battleground Ave.- located on the corner of New Garden & Battleground in the Brassfield Shopping Center

Randleman Rd Club- 2607 Randleman Rd.- (no location landmarks given though there are several empty LARGE spaces available)

High Point Club- 2100 N. Main St. Suite 116- located on the corner of Eastchester and N. Main St in High Point

The website makes it look pretty cool... but then reality hits and you remember "it's exercise". <_<

Rush Fitness

:shades:

The website makes it look pretty cool... but then reality hits and you remember "it's exercise". <_<