Election 2004 Projection /w Map

BrandonTO416

heckles, my view on terrorism is different than yours, it's not wrong. I hope your not promoting that.

Just because my opinion or view on something is different than yours, it doesn't make it wrong.

And I will even broaden my definitions...

Son of Sam was a terrorist

Ted Bundy was a terrorist

Charles Manson is a terrorist (or was, whichever you think is proper)

Jack the Ripper was a terrorist

The real definition of a terrorist is:

"A person who uses or favors terrorism."-World Book Dictionary

Terrorism is:

"the act of terrorizing;use of terror, especially the systematic use of terror by a government or other authority against particular persons or groups"

or

"a condition of fear and submission produced by frightening people"

or

"a method of opposing a government internally through the use of terror"-World Book Dictionary

to Terrorize is:

"to fill with terror"-World Book Dictionary

Hence the war on terror is against dictators, and religious fanatics (the violent kind of course).

If you can't differentiate between dictators and terrorists - fine. But there is a difference. You are the only person to compare Charles Manson to Saddam Hussein then to Osama Bin Laden that I know of.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donaltopablo

Your right on about the War on Drugs and War on Terror being similar.

Didn't Regean start the war on drugs? I don't think Bush is a good politican, I think he jsut knows how to take cues from his republican predessors.

I wonder if they have a hand book for these guys:

How to lead the country as a Conservative Republican (Regean version, introduction and Chapter 5 and 6 by George Bush Jr)

Chapter 1 - Avoid being specific - Vague references to wars on non-specific organizations ensure easy warring

Chapter 2 - Pick a VP that's your back door deal maker

Chapter 3 - Ensure liberals are pre-occuped with conspiracy theories, so they can not mount a resonable defense to your actions

Chapter 4 - How to really get away with cheating while being President so it doesn't appear in the press

Chapter 5 - How to use the other parties integellience to get what you want, but can blame it all on them

Chapter 6 - How to reuse staff from previous administration

Chapter 7 - Applying for post President jobs w/ buddies company (good ol' boy network)

The democratic version will also be out shortly:

How to pick up women as the most powerful man (Clinton version)

Chapter 1 - Using the Secret Service to get women

Chapter 1a - Enter conflict to avoid press coverage

Chapter 2 - Using interns to get women

Chapter 2a - Fire cruise missles to avoid press coverage

chapter 3 - Using political insides/lobbyists to get women

Chapter 3a - There has to be another small conflict, this isn't worn out yet

Chapter 4 - The best real estate scams for you and your buddies, and how it gets you women

Chapter 4a - Be sure to paradon all of your buddies when your a lame duck to avoid them testifying against you

Chapter 4b - If it's too late, kill them and make it look like suicide

Chapter 5 - Deny sleeping with any of the above women

Chapter 6 - When you find out your still busted, find a career for your wife so she doesn't leave you

Guest donaltopablo

The War on Drugs was a Failure if you missed that.  No doubt the War on Terror will be too.  Afterall, where is the enemy?

Damn, not even a chuckle.

You've gotten too serious since you started listening to Air America :lol:

on to the election map again,

This election will boil down to, as many have pointed out already who wins the Florida battle, BUT as well as the "rust belt" region, they don't like gay marriage and catholics that dont listen to the Pope on abortion in towns like Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago etc. at least the rank-in-file union man doesn't.

Also Cali might also be in play this year for the first time in a very very long time, interested in hearing your opinions on that one.

Interesting though that Kerry will carry his buddies on the I-95 corridor from DC to Boston and beyond, his wife Theresa will heavy affect the work-a-day blue collar in Pittsburgh and Cleveland and beyond, with the Heinz family and her influence having roots there. If he picks Graham, a Florida standard bearer as a running mate, you can stratch that off the list for the GOP real quick IMO. Watch for a Hillary surprise though, no way is she writing off the next 4-8-12-16 years of the White House (what if Kerry wins? then she cant run in 08, if he wins then Graham or whoever is the pick in 12 and the obviously 16, so her chance at being the Prez is gonna wait till 2020 Dont think so!) She will find a way to be VP, we will have a all-west ticket on the GOP side and a Trump Shuttle ticket on the Dems!

• 4 weeks later...

Im not a republican, but I don't like Clinton because he was a lying cheating little beotch. I'm surprised Hillary didn't divorce him like she should have.

Anyhow, I believe Missouri will vote for Bush, I live here, so I would have an idea of what Missouri could vote for. For one, we have alot of military bases, and Bush has made alot of trips here since we are halfway between Washington and Texas.

I can't believe you can really say this in light of the lives lost b/c of the lying son-of-a-witch who is currently in the White House.

Archived