Misspelled and misstated streets in Charlotte

In the Blakeney plaza in south Charlotte there is an actual printed metal sign that reads "Exit to Audrey Kell Rd." I think most people know it is ARDREY KELL RD. Not a big deal, but why wouldn't the plaza check this for accuracy before having metal signs printed up? The person in charge of making that sign should be fired if they can't even spell a street right when the signs are all over the road.

Also, as noted before in the Charlotte forum there are plenty of ads on TV and radio that refer to 521 as "Johnson Rd." when in reality it is Johnston Rd. with a T. How either of these simple mistakes can be made by professionals who claim to be knowledgeable about Charlotte is beyond me.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Blakeney plaza in south Charlotte there is an actual printed metal sign that reads "Exit to Audrey Kell Rd." I think most people know it is ARDREY KELL RD. Not a big deal, but why wouldn't the plaza check this for accuracy before having metal signs printed up? The person in charge of making that sign should be fired if they can't even spell a street right when the signs are all over the road.

• 3 months later...

Archived