NFL Draft

dgreco

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this is really cool yall did this, first time I have checked the computer today :thumbsup: I have been watching the Draft all day.

9 of the Top 27 picks are from the SEC! That's impressive.

Keep up the great work!!!!

They still have some quality QB's that are still available. T.Edwards, Beck, Stanton, Kolb.

TRADE patriots trade picks with 49ers:: patriots give up 1st round pick {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} 49ers give up 4th round pick in 2007, and 1st round pick in 2008

28. The 49ers choose Joe Staley OT/Central Michigan

32. The Colts choose Anthony Gonzalez WR/Ohio State

FIRST ROUND SELECTIONS

1. The Raiders choose JaMarcus Russell QB/LSU

2. The Lions choose Calvin Johnson WR/Ga. Tech

3. The Browns choose Joe Thomas OT/Wisconsin

4. The Buc's choose Gaines Adams DE/Clemson

5. The Cardinals choose Levi Brown OT/Penn St

6. The Redskins choose LaRon Landry DS/LSU

7. The Vikings choose Adrian Peterson RB/Oklahoma

8. The Falcons choose Jamaal Anderson DE/Arkansas

9. The Dolphins choose Ted Ginn, Jr. WR/Ohio State

10. The Texans choose Amobi Okoye DT/Louisville

11. The 49ers choose Patrick Willis LB/Ole Miss

12. The Bills choose Marshawn Lynch RB/California-Berkley

13. The Rams choose Adam Carriker DE/Nebraska

14. The Jets choose Darrelle Revis CB/Pittsburgh

15. The Steelers choose Lawrence Timmons LB/Florida St.

16. The Packers choose Justin Harrell DT/Tennessee

17. The Broncos choose Jarvis Moss DE/Florida

18. The Bengals choose Leon Hall CB/Michigan

19. The Titans choose Mike Griffin DS/Texas

20. The Giants choose Aaron Ross CB/Texas

21. The Jaguars choose Reggie Nelson DS/Florida

22. The Browns choose Brady Quinn QB/Notre Dame

23. The Chiefs choose Dwayne Bowe WR/LSU

24. The Patriots choose Brandon Meriweather DS/Miami

25. The Panthers choose Jon Beason LB/Miami

26. The Cowboys choose Anthony Spencer DE/Purdue

27. The Saints choose Robert Meachem WR/Tennessee

28. The 49ers choose Joe Staley OT/Central Michigan

29. The Ravens choose Ben Grubbs G/Auburn

30. The Chargers choose Craig Davis WR/LSU

31. The Bears choose Greg Olsen TE/Miami

32. The Colts choose Anthony Gonzalez WR/Ohio State

Winners: Jaguars, Panthers, and Browns

Losers: Dolphins and Packers

Great job there dgreco :thumbsup: Especially with the longest 1st Round in the history of the draft.

Good analysts....Ted Ginn with the 10th overall pick by the Dolphins is questionable. I guess Culpepper is healthy enough again?? And the Packers definetly reached picking DT-Harrell.

Agree with your winners too.

I also like what the 49ers did. LB-Willis is a stud! And big OT from Central Michigan Staley who the BIG 10 missed out on.

The Chargers in the early 2nd round took DB-Eric Weddle, he's a player!!!

Also in the 2nd Round the Dolphins took QB John Beck of BYU. Maybe this offsets the 1st round pick of Ginn??

Anyone else think the Browns "overpaid" to jump back in the first round at #22 to choose Brady Quinn? I guess we'll see over time, but Brady Quinn has never been that impressive to me, and the Browns giving up their #36 pick along with their #1 pick next year for him is questionable, IMO.

Anyone else think the Browns "overpaid" to jump back in the first round at #22 to choose Brady Quinn? I guess we'll see over time, but Brady Quinn has never been that impressive to me, and the Browns giving up their #36 pick along with their #1 pick next year for him is questionable, IMO.

It all depends on how his career goes. If he is the next Joe Montana, then a First Round Pick will seem a small price to pay, but if hes is the next Tim Couch, it will look bad. Many teams had Quinn rated in the top 10, so getting him at #22 may be a steal.

I can't believe that the Lions took another wide receiver. They have to offensive line, no defensive line, no secondary, and they pick a wideout, even though they already have 2 good wide receivers? It doesn't matter how good Calvin Johnson is if the QB gets sacked sixty times. Not to mention the 66% failure rate of wide receiver drafts in the last 5 years for them.

Cleveland cleaned up by taking Joe Thomas and getting Brady Quinn. I wasn't all that high on Quinn either, after all, he never won any big games at ND, but he did play well in an NFL-style offense for four years.

Nice job with the updates dgreco! :thumbsup:

its hard to tell, I really think Detroit should of traded down, to not get themselves in that spot, they could of filled a whole and picked for another whole with CJ gone. Dolphins also had the worst draft out of any team, picking Beck wasn't that smart of a move either, since he is already 26 or 27, he is old and by the time he gets used to the system he will be old. I think they need Trent Green, but there draft still looks horrible.

Archived