ATLANTA

imaterry78247

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My personal favorite is Dantanna's. It's a sports bar without a sports bar feel. Great atmosphere, excellent food, and a huge bar with all the HD sports one would ever need. There's also a separate cigar bar located in the back and they expanded their patio last year. The daily seafood speacials are phenomenal and reasonably priced.

Well that's sort of the reason I asked because if you're just looking for a 'best of' you might go with fine dining but my personal favorites are usually a little less formal than the fine dining establishments.

It really depends on what kind of experience you're looking for.

At any rate my favorites in addition the the great choices mentioned by shanthemanatl.

Rathbun's

The Globe

Ecco

Some highly rated places ...

Chops or Bone's - which are often ranked among the top 10 steakhouses in the country

Sotto Sotto - Italian

Nava - Southwestern

Bluepointe - Modern American

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm...now that I think about it, this might go better in the off-topic section.

Has anyone mentioned the Sundial yet? It was one of the first revolving restaurants of its kind and has kind become synonymous with the Westin Peachtree's tower.

• 6 months later...

Archived