40 Story condo tower

UrbanCharlotte

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40 stories and 99 units. That, to me, says this won't be just condos, unless we're talking REALLY small floorplates, or an average of 4,000 square feet per unit. Condo/hotel maybe? That fits in with the Trump International brand.

40 stories and 99 units. That, to me, says this won't be just condos, unless we're talking REALLY small floorplates, or an average of 4,000 square feet per unit. Condo/hotel maybe? That fits in with the Trump International brand.

if this is the westin, then i am bummed who would spend 10 mill to live above a parking garage?

19 people reading this topic almost the most i have ever seen, although when trump announcement went out in the o there were like 34 at one time

if this is the westin, then i am bummed who would spend 10 mill to live above a parking garage?

19 people reading this topic almost the most i have ever seen, although when trump announcement went out in the o there were like 34 at one time

I would say most any $10M condo in the country is above a parking garage.....if the building doesn't have onsite parking, it will be hard to acieve that kind of price, even in NYC.

If you were alluding to it's current appearance, I'm willing to bet it will be reclad to look less like a parking deck.

Geez. How much is too much. I agree that it's nice to have such exclusive and posh things downtown but come on. 10 million? Anybody recall what the numbers were on how many millionaires live in Charlotte? I know it's a ton, but they already have houses elsewhere. Are they gonna pick up and move, and if so, who will buy their old houses? Or do you think we will attract 99 new multi-millionaires to Charlotte?

Archived