Killian's Crossing

Temeteron

Yeah, its a quick shot. Right off the interstate after rushhour. But at 5:30-6:00. The traffic on I77 getting off on Exit 22 Killian Road is backed up for about a mile on the emergency lane for everyone trying to get off on that exit. They may be planning to widing the lanes or something once they build that walmart. Also in the morning time on Killian Rd. getting on 77 toward Columbia the traffic is backed up for about a mile.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish something like Killian's Crossing would come downtown.

The last thing Downtown needs is a glorified semi-towncenteresque strip mall. It'll suck up whatever retail life has been reborn on the city streets and we'll be back with a dead downtown after 5. I think these sort of developments should be left to the 'burbs, where they belong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So apparently they've finally re-paved the ramp southbound on Killian exit...added an extra lane, and they are putting stop lights there....getting ready for the Wal-mart opening....and Honda dealership opening in January.....I wonder when Killian's Crossing will start developmnet...anyone know?

• 3 weeks later...

Walmart and Honda both look like they'll be open next month. Looks like they are starting something on Killian and Farrow Rd. Anyone know what they are building off of Farrow Rd. and Longtown Rd at that intersection near the traintracks? Is it apart of Killian Crossing or just another housing subdivision

• 7 months later...

Archived