615 South College (Portman Office Tower near Westin)

CarolinaDaydreamin

1 hour ago, alb1no panther said:

I'm fairly new here, but it feels like discussions in every thread on new projects gets sidetracked by poli-board talk.  I understand HB2 just passed, and so it's on our collective conscious, but damn if I get tired of wading through comments after comments to get through to the development updates. 

I agree that sidetracking is an issue and that politics and such things should appear on the Charlotte Coffee House threads. A good example is what we are presently doing, discussing this on the Portman Office Tower thread. I apologize to readers for participating.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

All of which were from FEBRUARY 

I'm on the board frequently, but LIKE I SAID . . . I'm new here and thus discovering/catching up on all the content.  I took the most recent and best example to point it out.  Maybe my input helps add more voice to cleaning it up going forward then?

2 hours ago, alb1no panther said:

Anyway, getting back on track . . . 

Any CGI experts/novices care to photoshop the proposed "Grandview" townhomes into this pic:

imageproxy.jpeg

I'll take a stab at it later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jayvee said:

Tenant announcement coming soon(ish) don't worry. 

So is it safe to assume this one is on for good?  Last week it seemed, based on my reading of this thread and the bad news thread, that the tenant was looking at backing out because of HB2.  Or was I just reading too much into it?

18 hours ago, cltbwimob said:

So is it safe to assume this one is on for good?  Last week it seemed, based on my reading of this thread and the bad news thread, that the tenant was looking at backing out because of HB2.  Or was I just reading too much into it?

Reading into it too much. Not backing out. But reconsidering timings on announcement 

22 hours ago, cltbwimob said:

I agree. Not announcing doesn't equal backing out. Lots of monies Involved in signing these leases. Just change the timing, wait for other news to break (see lions and gorillas), then make the announcement. 

14 hours ago, alb1no panther said:

I agree. Not announcing doesn't equal backing out. Lots of monies Involved in signing these leases. Just change the timing, wait for other news to break (see lions and gorillas), then make the announcement. 

The Nation's First High Rise Zoo?  The Ceiling heights for the Giraffe floor is gonna be ridiculous.  

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, grodney said:

Glass on the south and west sides.  Suck it, webcam!

20160615_113710_zpsebio93ww.jpg

That cut out looks pretty damn substantial from the street. I dig it.

Archived