TONYCLT

NASCAR

265 posts in this topic

Since there is no NASCAR thread I thought I would start one.

thanks to thread it, I have a question... Mark Martin has been looking good, do you think he should of raced the whole season?

Being a huge Mark Martin fan I would have liked to see him race the entire season but after tried to retire for two years I think he earned the right to do whatever he wants to do and you never know as long as the 01 car is in the top 12 in owner points when the chase starts he may still run for the cup.

Something I noticed last night do you think NASCAR should start a race under caution to help dry the track? I don't think fans that paid for tickets want to see it run under caution.

^atleast they fixed the race from ending under caution, that is one of the better things.

Thats one thing NASCAR did lately that was good for the sport.

I personally think the COT is junk it doesn't look like a stock car and the only difference between the Chevy, Ford, Dodge and Toyota is the name, the cars are identical and it takes a lot away from the competitivness sport. The only thing that I like about the COT are the safety features for the drivers. Another thing about the COT is the fact that there has been 4 races and HMS has won them all either they have all there ducks in a row or something is being overlooked because no other teams have come close to the success of HMS.

Edited by TONYCLT

I personally think the COT is junk it doesn't look like a stock car and the only difference between the Chevy, Ford, Dodge and Toyota is the name, the cars are identical and it takes a lot away from the competitivness sport. The only thing that I like about the COT are the safety features for the drivers. Another thing about the COT is the fact that there has been 4 races and HMS has won them all either they have all there ducks in a row or something is being overlooked because no other teams have come close to the success of HMS.

I don't know if its HMS drivers or there cars but there is something there that no other organization in NASCAR has.

Dale Jr. to announce that he will be leaving DEI at the end of the 2007 season. Any ideas on what team he will drive for?

Dale Jr. to announce that he will be leaving DEI at the end of the 2007 season. Any ideas on what team he will drive for?

According to NASCAR.com, Dale Jr. and Martin Truex Jr. may make a move to JR Motorsports.

looks like Richard Childress Racing is the front runner, think he goes back and rides the 3 car?

Edited by dgreco

For the first time the year the best car didn't win the race , Denny Hamlin would have won if it wasn't for the mishap on pitroad. That would have stopped HMS streak of COT wins but Chevy is still dominating.

For the first time the year the best car didn't win the race , Denny Hamlin would have won if it wasn't for the mishap on pitroad. That would have stopped HMS streak of COT wins but Chevy is still dominating.

I have tickets and pit passes to the All-Star race this weekend I'll try to get some good pictures.

I have tickets and pit passes to the All-Star race this weekend I'll try to get some good pictures.

definitely post them... so I got a question what are all the dale jr. fans gonna do with their 8 tattoos when he changes numbers?
Edited by TONYCLT

1 person likes this

Start pulling for whoever DEI puts in the 8 car. :D

The fine NASCAR put on Dale Jr. and Tony Eury was a too accessive for the violation, the illegal mount gave the car no advantage over the rest of the field and DEI getting the same fine Michael Waltrip got at Daytona for using an illegal fuel additive which is clearly trying to give the car an unfair advantage is in itself unfair.

Edited by TONYCLT

The fine NASCAR put on Dale Jr. and Tony Eury was a too accessive for the violation, the illegal mount gave the car no advantage over the rest of the field and DEI getting the same fine Michael Waltrip got at Daytona for using an illegal fuel additive which is clearly trying to give the car an unfair advantage is in itself unfair.

I don't know why NASCAR would want to hurt Jr. he has been most popular driver for the last 4 years on top of that Dale Jr. brings in more money and fans then any other driver.

Edited by TONYCLT