River Run International Film Festival

Myles Away

• 1 month later...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Garage and PS-211 downtown are showing films once a month now and still have small film festivals throughout the year. I think the Winston-Salem Gay and Lesbian Film Festival is held at both locations this year? I would like to work on something to submit to River Run next year and get something into one of these small festivals as soon as possible. I've got some ideas for a comedy about a person who lives downtown and a group of students and actors ready to help. Yes, this is me asking if you want to help! B) I need to rent equipment and set a date for the shoot. I have two investors ready and I think we could have something in time for River Run next spring if we start now.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The River Run International Film Festival will be held April 23-28, 2008. It's River Run's 10th anniversary and the theme is Art in the Dark. Expect the largest River Run Film Festival, with 1,200 entries! Submissions are due December 15. The budget for the 2008 season is $405,800, up $60,000 from 2007. Look for 95 features and shorts to be showcased this year.

Archived