Mott block

ZachariahDaMan

The Wade Trim Civil Engineering Firm will be moving to a new building in Flint, first 3 buildings at 539-551 S. Saginaw St. will need to be demolished. I may already have a photo of these buildings but can't place them, maybe someone else knows?

2 other buildings on of the east side of Saginaw between First and Second will be renovated and leased.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flintjournal/ind...&thispage=1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a rendering of the new building on the local news and I liked it.

Zach, there's the big tall Mott Foundation building and on the opposite side of the block are a couple 2-3 story structures that will be demoed. From memory, I don't recall them being anything impressive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wade Trim building gets first-floor tenant

Hometown Headlines FLINTTHE FLINT JOURNAL FIRST EDITIONSaturday, September 08, 2007By Ron FongerJournal Staff Writer

FLINT - The chief executive officer of the Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce says a company has agreed to lease the first floor of a planned new headquarters for civil engineering firm Wade Trim.

CEO Tim Herman told the county Board of Commissioners on Friday that the recently signed lease for the planned development on S. Saginaw Street was inked recently and is expected to be announced later this month.

"You will be pleasantly surprised," Herman said of the development.

• 2 months later...

Archived