PROPOSED: Harbor Point Development

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Today's Stamford Advocate: http://www.stamforda...p#photo-1778200

Buildings are being proposed and built almost faster than I can keep up with. There has to be at least a dozen and a half buildings built, under construction, or proposed. It's pretty amazing!

That looks very nice. It must be nice to have proposals coming in fast and furious like this. Stamford is definitely doing a lot of things right and utilizing its location to maximize it's potential. I really want to get down there and spend some time just looking around.

• 9 months later...

Some photos I have tooken of this area from far away.

This image was taken during last winter, maybe January 2012. The building on the left and the one in the center with the construction crane are part of the Harbor Point project.

citydatadsc001103122012.jpg

The following photo is of earlier in the summer, around June.

stamford41.jpg

I have a few more and I will upload them shortly.

Office buildings under construction.

87746700.jpg

The building on the right was the old Yale & Towne manufacturing building and is one of the oldest buildings in Stamford. It has been converted to condos, also part of the project.

32424442.jpg

More condos...

71166042.jpg

This building used to be a branch of the Stamford Police Department, but its currently being renovated. I'm not too sure if it is part of the Harbor Point project, but it seems that way since they pretty much own the whole block its in.

85786515.jpg