Greenville Music Venues

My wife and I were in Greenville a few months back for The Four Songwriters Tour (Guy Clark, Joe Ely, Lyle Lovett, & John Hiatt). The were at the Peace Center and we thought it was a nice venue. Great sound and sight lines. My only complaint is that the lobby is a little small.

I was wondering about other venues in Greenville. Out taste leans toward alternative country - Robert Earl Keen, Jerry Jeff Walker, Todd Snider, etc.

How is the Handlebar? Others? :alc:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Being a jazz fan, I completely enjoy both The Brown Street Club and Roper's Jazz Cavern's. Other favorites include The Handlebar, Horizon Records/The Bohemian Cafe and Bar, Coffee Underground, Pepsi Pavilion at the BI-LO Center, and the Peace Center's different theatres and concert hall. There are others I enjoy, but this list includes my favorites overall. :shades:

Archived