Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HartfordTycoon

Young City Homeowners Make Modern History

7 posts in this topic

Here's a very interesting article about some young couples who have purchased and remodeled multi family homes in the city. One couple has expanded and bought 3 houses on their block and are now doing very well and improving the community around them. Pretty much a model of what I would like to do myself when I start buying property.

29523851.jpg

29523850.jpg

Courant Article

This is my street, and their houses are beautiful. What I most appreciate is their attention to detail; rather than slapping on some DIY improvements, they've really done up these homes to maintain their original character and grandness. I wish I had the money to buy and do the same! One day.

This is my street, and their houses are beautiful. What I most appreciate is their attention to detail; rather than slapping on some DIY improvements, they've really done up these homes to maintain their original character and grandness. I wish I had the money to buy and do the same! One day.

Good work. I wonder how much the corner of Ashley and Garden would improve if they go rid of the bar/apartment building.

Good work. I wonder how much the corner of Ashley and Garden would improve if they go rid of the bar/apartment building.

Here's a very interesting article about some young couples who have purchased and remodeled multi family homes in the city. One couple has expanded and bought 3 houses on their block and are now doing very well and improving the community around them. Pretty much a model of what I would like to do myself when I start buying property.

29523851.jpg

29523850.jpg

Courant Article

I am quite glad that the Courant shared this story because it is nice to share with the entire area that people are doing good things in Hartford and that Hartford is changing for the better and not just with the help of wealthy developers downtown. Hopefully this opened the eyes of some suburbanites who have stereotyped the city as dirty and crime ridden.