The state of the area's malls

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a pretty good article about the state of all of the malls in the Columbia area and how they all affect/have affected each other. We've talked about all of this at some point, but we can discuss all of the pieces and all of the malls in this thread.

He mentioned the competition between Midtown (Richland Mall) and Columbia Place, but failed to point out that VAS is also part of this struggle for retail. Taking alot of the business further up Two Notch.

I didn't know Midtown at Forest Acres (864k sq ft) was larger than Columbiana (850k sq ft), wow, now that's some density :blink:

The only reason I would agree with that is because people don't understand that its now called and pronounced "FIN-lay" and not "Fin-LEE." That has always irritated me. I never knew Finlay before it was Finlay, so I can't call it anything else. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived