Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penetcostal_iglesia_faith

I have a question but might not be the best place to ask but im going to risk it anyways

6 posts in this topic

Where can I find a info on Bible Colleges around CONNECTICUT? If anyone knows anything about it because I've been trying to search it but no where around, so this is the reason why I ask anyone here.:whistling::good:

Where can I find a info on Bible Colleges around CONNECTICUT? If anyone knows anything about it because I've been trying to search it but no where around, so this is the reason why I ask anyone here. :whistling::good:

Not sure what a bible college is. I imagine your refering to a seminary. On the West End of Hartford a few blocks from Elizabeth Park there is the Hartford Seminary.

I think your talking about christian science in boston I'm not a christian science and that's not the kind a Christian I am but they have some different beliefs then I do. The one I would go could be eather a Pentecostal, Charistmatic or a Non-Denomintional Bible Colleges. But I no one of the pentecostal ones are in the south like in NC and I know there one in California and I know there are in Puerto Rico but that is to way far from my home :mellow: