Founders Brewery Relocation

joeDowntown

Founders must really be growing their distribution routes in the Great Lakes area. I was absolutely shocked to see bottles of Red's Rye and two other varieties stocked at the Whole Foods in Milwaukee yesterday. They also had about 6 or 7 lines of Bell's.

• 5 months later...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Founders must really be growing their distribution routes in the Great Lakes area. I was absolutely shocked to see bottles of Red's Rye and two other varieties stocked at the Whole Foods in Milwaukee yesterday. They also had about 6 or 7 lines of Bell's.

Their location works so well. I can get 3 sheets to the wind then take the bus across the street.

2 minor gripes - tv's aren't close captioned and their Dirty beotch brew's alcoholic content needs to be more visible on the chalkboard. Red chalk at night is hard to see.

• 1 year later...

Archived