Founders Brewery Relocation

joeDowntown

I heard that much like their last attempted move, financing is still sketchy. Hope we don't end up with a skeleton and no skin. I want Founders to move, it would be a great addition to one of my favorite buildings (as crazy as that may seem).

Joe

This "Fall" apparently. I don't think they've been any more specific than that. :dontknow:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow. I have to say the orange/red siding is uggo. huh.gif I hope they do something with it. I really like the brick building they're in now. It will really be a downer if it's just a warehouse looking building when it's fiinished. As far as smoke free - yes! Smoking is allowed on the patio/porch only. It will be so nice to actually enjoy haning out there without the awful stale cigarette smell and burning eyes! grin.png

Wow. I have to say the orange/red siding is uggo. huh.gif I hope they do something with it. I really like the brick building they're in now. It will really be a downer if it's just a warehouse looking building when it's fiinished. As far as smoke free - yes! Smoking is allowed on the patio/porch only. It will be so nice to actually enjoy haning out there without the awful stale cigarette smell and burning eyes! grin.png

A visit from the editor:

Effect is the noun. Affect is the verb.

Example of correct usage:

"...what businesses are affected? I heard it just went into effect..."

Yep, it's confusing. (There's probably a mnenomic out there somewhere.)

[two, too, and to!]

Archived