Posting

It is interesting to see when people post. It is crazy to see how early and how late we all post. I guess it only shows our dedication to UP or our infatuation with UP. Anyway I wonder how it effects your life. My wife hates it, but it is better than strip clubs. Not that I would ever go there.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually get up and read/post in the morning when I get up and check e-mail, read the Tennessean online etc before I go to class. Today I have an early exam, so I am up earlier. I also tend to check it out and post late at night before I go to sleep, which can be pretty late sometimes.

as early as 8am as late as 3am (ill sleep when i'm dead!). my girlfriend hates it also, but i hate the reality tv she watches while i'm posting, so i just tell her that i am feeding my brain instead of roting it! ha! she really doesn't like that. :lol:

Archived