Alpine Culver's

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It appears that the Culver's that is being built on Alpine has been complete for weeks. However, there hasn't been activity for quite some time and there are no signs on the building. Anyone know if this fell through?

This sound's as strange as the Culver's that was supposed to be built on an out lot at the Standale Meijer. Shortly after the completion of the Meijer store itself, crew's excavated the out lot and where about to pour the foundations. Then out of the blue, the casting forms were yanked from the ground, the out lot back filled and leveled, and grass planted. Now the out lot is up for sale again.

This sound's as strange as the Culver's that was supposed to be built on an out lot at the Standale Meijer. Shortly after the completion of the Meijer store itself, crew's excavated the out lot and where about to pour the foundations. Then out of the blue, the casting forms were yanked from the ground, the out lot back filled and leveled, and grass planted. Now the out lot is up for sale again.

ahhh O' Charley's! Now I remember that place. Thanks for the correction.

That was to be an O' Charley's... the Franchisee ended up going into Chapter 11 IIRC, and thus could never get the restaurant off the ground.

• 4 weeks later...

too bad all those plans fell through.

i'd really love to see something wonderful take shape near the standale meijer.

however, i'd like to preserve what we can of the area.

i adore places like aman park, where you can be that close to the road and still appreciate the beauty michigan has to offer.

Archived