Is your company hiring?

I'm looking for two senior graphic design positions. It is incredible to me that we have Kendall in town and the talent in Grand Rapids is mediocre (truly sad, I'd dare say Kendall is in the business of selling diplomas more than building art skills from some of the garbage portfolio's I've been looking at).

If you are truly a senior designer (or know somebody who is), with some great design chops, please send me a private message. We're looking for two (heck, I'd hire three but we've been doing some "corporate raiding" as far a way as Detroit and Chicago without luck).

Please also send links to your work.

Thanks!

Joe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Joe,

I tried to message you but it keeps sending me an error so I just wanted to post this: I am a GVSU liberal studies student with a focus on graphic design.

I agree, Kendall and GVSU and everything else around here just can't compete with the rest of the world in their respective field. I would love to show you some work of mine.

dtsdev.usedshowcase.com (developing a web startup)

www.fixturerefinishers.com

For more please email me: [email protected]

Thanks,

Dan

Hey, that's a pretty cool business. Once people sign up, does it give you the opportunity to "Invite a Friend" to check it out (viral)? You should market it to non-profits for their Walk-A-Thons. I've been involved in a few (JDRF mainly), even though they generally have a main t-shirt for the events, sometimes individual teams have their own shirts made up, and you can tell they were bought at Wal-Mart and somehow screen printed. :sick: This seems like it'd be a better way to make some cool shirts in small quantities.

Archived