Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Southron

Mobile - La Photo du Jour!

28 posts in this topic

Post your Mobile photos here!

---

I'll start out with a few from Dauphin street in 2005:

DauphinSt_1.jpg

DauphinSt_2.jpg

DauphinSt_4.jpg

DauphinSt_5.jpg

DauphinSt_6.jpg

Hey Everyone, someone post a different picture from around the area, and in a few weeks, we'll have an awesome album on here!

Mobile_Skyline.jpg

Is there a way to add pics that ARENT online? aka, from my computer?

Is there a way to add pics that ARENT online? aka, from my computer?

Nice skyline pic - thanks for posting! I went ahead and merged these two threads, since there was already an existing Mobile photo thread. For info on how to post images, check out this thread here at UP. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to help.

Wallace_Tunnel_Mobile_Alabama.jpg

West side of Wallace Tunnels... oh if only it weren't a 90degree turn to get in and out of.....just imagine, 18-wheelers could go in withOUT flipping over...

^ Nice pic! Looking forward to seeing the other 65. What kind of camera do you use?

^ Nice pic! Looking forward to seeing the other 65. What kind of camera do you use?

vfiles9929.jpg

i think this pic was edited to merge two together, since the chain in the middle of the pic magically disappears, oh well, still a cool pic..

^ Nice pic of the GM&O building!

Water St. entrance of the RSA Battle House Tower:

RSA_Tower_front.jpg

Thanks for all the fantastic pics of Mobile! :thumbsup: Nice tour of the city.

We're glad you enjoyed, Richy. Thanks for visiting! And thanks to MobileLSUboy09 for reviving this thread!

Partial skyline from Cooper park before crown work began on the Riverview

Mob_skyline8-5.jpg

I was in Mobile for Mardi Gras and to work on the Extreme Makeover House. So I figured I would post some of the pictures I took.

P2050026.jpg

P2050027.jpg

P2050022.jpg

Haha thanks buckett for taking the pictures... except you wouldnt let me be in them....lol

Haha thanks buckett for taking the pictures... except you wouldnt let me be in them....lol

No, I wanted you to be in the pictures with me, but you refused. Only when I was trying to take pictures of the buildings did you feel like trying to being in the pictures, by randomly standing on tall objects to get your head in the frame, lol

My daughter was recently in Mobile when going on a Carnival cruise to Cozumel and Progeso, Mexico. She fell in love with your city in the few hours she had to walk around that Saturday afternoon. Here is a picture she took from the ship as they were pulling away. She also took several of your beautiful downtown area. We have a great downtown in Greenville, SC and she said she liked yours just as much as ours!

cozumeletc030.jpg