No Stop Signs on West Side (Saginaw)

wolverine

So, I'm driving around in my old neighborhood near Court Street, and I had a lot of trouble when I came up to intersections. Why? because everyone would arrive at the intersections at once and there were no stop signs! I thought it would be just a few, but it turns out all of them are missing stop signs except at the major roads. What gives? The East side has all of theirs.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, there never were any stop signs except at the major streets and the one ways. Most don't even have yield signs. I remember accidents happening all the time when I was a kid. One winter like 7 years ago two cars collided at my intersection and I went downstairs to find a pair of headlights peering in our living room window. The car missed our house by 4 feet, and plowed over the street sign dragging it up into our yard.

• 1 month later...

Archived