Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jice

Luxmee Building?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the Luxmee Building is? Was there a building called this in the past?

I was searching for a nearby Subway... and their restaurant locator says:

Opening Soon!

1200 Broadway

Luxmee Building

Nashville TN 37203

This would obviously be at the intersection of 12th & Broadway, I assume across the street from McDonald's. Right now there is a small empty lot there. At first I thought they may be referring to the Tennessean building... but that is 1100 Broadway, I believe.

This was a new building announced several years ago that has yet to materialize. The last piece I remember reading about it mentioned a Subway restaurant.

By the way, this one appears to be under construction... or at least, something on that site is.

I'm a little concerned though... because from the looks of things... they are only digging out the back half of the site. Does this mean the front half (facing Broadway) will be a parking lot? I really hope not..

Looks like this is finally underway.

Restaurant. Value: $463,783. TRC Construction Services Inc. took out a permit to build the shell of a two-story building at 1200 Broadway for Subway.

I hope it fronts the sidewalk.. but im not really expecting it to. Guess we'll see..