SKYE Condominiums and Hyatt Place Hotel

monsoon

There are ads for it on the radio now...construction will start this summer...I would not expect to hear much about it until then...the calm before the storm if you will.

On a side note, at the Courtside site they have begun drilling holes in the ground...maybe they are doing soil testing on the site...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

YAY! YAY! The Park can finally get off the ground! I was thinking it probably would considering how much personal investment the developer put into it. PLus the parking deck has that awning outside saying "The Park" on it. why the hell would you have that there if you werent serious about getting this thing off of the ground? Also, when do you think the cranes will go up? March or April?

hopefully i will be one of the first people to get to flush a toilet in such a state of the art building.....just kidding....I'm glad that he got it worked out because i think it's a fairly attractive building and it pulls some momentum towards 2nd ward.....plus i agree.....i would have felt bad for verna if it all turned out to be for naught

there is a reason that 230 S. Tryon sold out so quickly........in car sales they call it the bait and switch........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh, so you are just saying that buyers fled the park to go to 230 s tryon?

It almost sounded like you were saying u/l was doing something.

I'm glad to hear that The Park finally got approved. It was the first major condo announcement for downtown and there is already developments ahead of it....Courtside. Can't wait to see the cranes! It will help that area of DT tremendously IMO.

Archived