275 Fulton Place

mgreven

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - very funny scene at the beginning of the movie. Great to hear that this project is still alive. And Joe, you're not too stupid, just too young. (The results of the age poll scared me - I was thrilled to find only one category left after my age group.)

At the Economic Forecast this morning, there was not a lot of confidence that there would be any new office construction in 2008 due to many large tenants renewing their leases. When the speaker addressed this issue, 275 Fulton was the picture on the slide. Still...you never know.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It will come back to life after the market crashes and Grand Rapids becomes one of the few places in the country that it still booming. The companies that survive will come to Grand Rapids because it will be one of the few that survives the world wide crash.Just my opinion.~John

It will come back to life after the market crashes and Grand Rapids becomes one of the few places in the country that it still booming. The companies that survive will come to Grand Rapids because it will be one of the few that survives the world wide crash.Just my opinion.~John

I'm sure a building will rise on this site at some point. If I were Eenhorn (?) I'd probably relieved right now that Huntington didn't give the green light. Who knows if Huntington will around in two years. With that being said, I think 2009 will be the year of renovation and small infill projects. All good for the city. Actually, with the economic downturn I'm totally impressed with the number of projects we will (and may) get to watch rise from the ground this year.

Joe

Archived