My CHATTANOOGA photos, Part 3 (Final)!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, seriously, I really appreciate the comments! Thank you! I wasn't sure how these stacked up against photos from more veteran photo posters. haha Thanks for the compliments.

That dog was something else! I was walking along taking photos and there was a guy that had trained his dog to leep off the fire hydrant and catch a frisbee, so the guy held the frisbee so I could snap a photo of the dog. Haha!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all of these pictures BNABreaker! I don't check the East Tennessee forum very often and it is great to see what's going on in the ChooChoo city. I lived in Chattanooga for five years (2001-2006) and it's amazing to see the new development that's been completed even since I moved back to Nashville a year ago. I would venture to say that Chattanooga is the best city of its size in the country.

I'm glad I discovered these photos. Great job, BNA. The man with the wise words has a wise eye as well. Your photos give the impression of actually being there as opposed to just looking at images. Having been in Chatt so many times, it's like I knew where I was, what I was seeing, how it sounded, how it smelled and how I felt.

Take more pictures. Come home to Nashville and do some for us. Love to see what you see through your lens.

Once again, a fine, fine set. (x 3)

I'm glad I discovered these photos. Great job, BNA. The man with the wise words has a wise eye as well. Your photos give the impression of actually being there as opposed to just looking at images. Having been in Chatt so many times, it's like I knew where I was, what I was seeing, how it sounded, how it smelled and how I felt.

Take more pictures. Come home to Nashville and do some for us. Love to see what you see through your lens.

Once again, a fine, fine set. (x 3)

Archived