DC NoVa Nightlife

spiker3

Hey guys, need some help. I'm from the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area, and i'm heading up that way next Saturday night for my brother's bachelor party. We've rented a limo and we're gonna be cruising downtown DC and area, bar-hopping. I need some great bars to hit up, any suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated. We're starting at a place called the Brick Skellar, and going from there. Anyone else have any ideas where might be a good place to hit up on a Saturday night?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brickskeller is a great place to begin. You might want to head over to the Adams Morgan area- tons of clubs and nightlife, though parking can be difficult- if not impossible. M Street in Georgetown also has a lot of bars and restaurants.

Brickskeller is a great start! I was just there last night actually :). So many beer options and reasonable food....great bargain. Front Page is just down the street beside dupond metro....great bar, lots of people usually. There are several other nice bars along Connecticut Ave just up from the Circle.

There's also a new bar/restaurant called Circa at Connecticut Avenue and Q Street- just at the Q Street exit of the Dupont Circle Metro stop. It's small, but lively, and they have outdoor tables too. Sette Osteria is at Connecticut Avenue and R Street- lively, but the food is not what it could be. Bistrot du Coin, further north on Connecticut Avenue (near Florida Avenue) is always jumping. The food is basic bistro stuff, but it's a fun place.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived