Ideas for the firehouse

mitchella81

Well everybody the old firehouse nightclub goes on the auction block in a couple of days anybody have any ideas about what the property might be used for. Or what might be developed there. I'm thinking a resturant or possibly hotel. The city says no nightclub will ever be allowed to open at the location again due to the amount of volience that occured there in the past. But with its proximity to the Landings shopping center i'm thinking either resturant or a hotel due to its close proximity to the Airport also. What are your ideas.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well everybody the old firehouse nightclub goes on the auction block in a couple of days anybody have any ideas about what the property might be used for. Or what might be developed there. I'm thinking a resturant or possibly hotel. The city says no nightclub will ever be allowed to open at the location again due to the amount of volience that occured there in the past. But with its proximity to the Landings shopping center i'm thinking either resturant or a hotel due to its close proximity to the Airport also. What are your ideas.

I think the highest and best use would be a hotel or restaurant area. The site could probably accommodate 2 or 3 chain restaurants if the building was completely demolished. I agree, there should be no more nightclubs there. It is a great location so it should have any trouble being redeveloped.

Archived