Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_sandlapper

Republican National Convention

11 posts in this topic

So any of you guys watching or going to the debate?!

The two parties really got there cities mixed up :lol: .

GOP in Columbia/Richland County, and Democrat in Greenville, go fig?

LOL.

Make sure you guys are on the lookout for the commercials that are supposed to be highlighting the city's achievements, particularly in connection with high-tech, knowledge-based industry.

Unfortunately the coverage that I have seen makes SC look like a state full of religious nuts.

Well not the entire state but SC doesn't do alot to dispute that image either :lol: , that's my home!

Unfortunately the coverage that I have seen makes SC look like a state full of religious nuts.

I almost (not really) wishe I'd watched it now! Its still waaaay to early for all this campaign crap for me.

I did see the Ron Paul Revolution camped out at the State House yesterday. Not a big crowd there...

Guiliani managed to spank Ron Paul during the debate. Paul is probably done.

^I just heard about that. I wish I'd seen that; I'm sure I can catch a clip somewhere.

I don't think Paul stood much of a chance anyway.

Guiliani managed to spank Ron Paul during the debate. Paul is probably done.

I thought it was a pretty good debate, especially for 10 candidates. They covered alot of ground. The commentators were excellent they asked relavent questions and held the candidates accountable for answering the question instead of doing the political side step. I was also impressed to see candidates stand there ground on issues regardless of different or more popular views (Paul, & Guiliani). They took off the gloves in round 2 and really started going at it.